- Toyota Corolla ZRE172 (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Toyota Corolla ZWE21# (2020)
- Toyota Corolla Hatchback MZEA12 (2019, 2020)
- Toyota Corolla iM ZRE18# (2017, 2018)
Specs & Features
- A’PEXi Original Accelerator Controller with 7-modes (3 ECO Modes, 2 Boost Modes, Lo-Throttle Mode, and Hi-Throttle Mode)
- Simple and Easy push button switch design
- Full-Color A’PEXi Logo LED Switch in 7 different colors per mode
- Reverse-Gear cancel harness is an added safety feature that is an installation option to revert to factory throttle setting when reversing vehicle
- Vehicle Specific Harnesse: Be sure to also check out vehicle specific harnesses to make installing your SMART Accel Controller a snap.
- ECO Mode:
- There are 3 ECO Mode options. Throttle response time will delay compared to factory throttle simulating the accelerator pedal being pressed gently which can result in fuel economic efficiency due to decreased initial load from the ouput of the accelerator pedal, in some cases can reduce fuel consumption by up to 10%. The ECO Mode can also be used to desensitize vehicles with abrupt throttle response from the factory, as seen on some vehicles such as the Toyota Tundra Truck.
- Lo-Throttle Mode:
- Throttle response will delay from normal mode based upon throttle pedal percentage range. Throttle will react to how the user presses on the pedal between idle-to-full throttle range.
- Boost Mode:
- Throttle response time will become quicker and results in improved accelerator pedal feel. Returns to normal mode once pedal is pressed to fully open throttle.
- Hi-Throttle Mode:
- Improved throttle response based on throttle percentage range, in this mode throttle will respond as if depressing the pedal in full throttle. Returns to normal mode once pedal is pressed to fully open throttle.
This item offers instant and direct throttle response for vehicles equipped with Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) Systems. Throttle response that is delayed from ETC or better known as Drive-by-wire throttle is greatly improved with this simple unit and a vehicle specific plug and play harness installation which is connected between the factory accelerator pedal sensor and wiring harness within a few minutes.The A’PEXi SMART Accel Controller offers instant and direct throttle response for vehicles equipped with Electronic Throttle Conrol (ETC) Systems. Throttle response that is delayed from ETC or better known as Drive-by-wire throttle is greatly improved with this simple unit and a vehicle specific plug and play harness installation which is connected between the factory accelerator pedal sensor and wiring harness within a few minutes.
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic APEXi products.
More in this categoryAPEXi SMART Controller
Toyota Corolla Parts
Reviews on this productWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.
Some products may not be legal in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.