- Dodge Challenger Hellcat/Redeye (2019, 2020, 2021)
Specs & Features
- Functional air scoop works with Redeye "Air-Grabber" intake system
- Fits 2008-19 Challenger and 2015-19 Hellcat
- 2008-14 Challenger requires windshield washer modification
- Mounts with OE hardware, hinges and latch
- Carbon fiber hood (A side) bonded to fiberglass "skeleton" (B side)
- Hoods are hand crafted and weigh approximately 29.1 lbs. (stock hood weighs 30.5 lbs.)
- Small imperfections such as wavy weaves are inevitable due to the size and shape of the hood scoop.
- Hand crafted; approximate weight 29.1 lbs.
- All hoods require hood pins for safety reasons. Anderson Composites will not be liable for any damages to the product and the vehicle caused by not properly using hood pins - AeroCatch or Quic-Latch
- Heat shield required
- Always carefully close a composite hood. Slamming or dropping the hood may cause it to crack.
- Anderson Composites does not suggest re-installing gas shocks/dampers/struts
- The use of a hood prop rod is highly recommended
Anderson Composites specializes in carbon fiber and fiberglass components for late-model domestic makes and models. We manufacture each and every one of our products with the utmost attention to detail and only use top-grade materials for a quality product you can trust.
Anderson Composites specializes in carbon fiber and fiberglass components for late-model domestic makes and models. We manufacture each and every one of our products with he utmost attention to detail and only use top-grade materials for a quality product you can trust.
Our extensive manufacturing experience allows us to construct everything from hoods, trunk lids, spoilers, side rockers, lip kits, to more complex pieces like doors in both fiberglass and carbon fiber.
Anderson Composites’ research and development team understands that the foundation for performance starts with how a product is made. We take pride in our innovative and cutting-edge production process that makes the possibilities endless.
Anderson Composites is located in the heart of Southern California and has worldwide distribution. Contact us via e-mail or phone; we are here to serve you!
WHY CHOOSE ANDERSON COMPOSITE PRODUCTS
The precision and attention to detail Anderson Composites uses to make its products is a science of its own. Our craftsmanship is simply unmatched.
Anyone can lay fiberglass or carbon fiber fabric, but not everyone has the experience and ability to manipulate the material or use the right amount of resin in such a way as to work with intricate shapes and sizes. This type of production process is extremely difficult to reproduce.
Anderson Composites takes pride producing the best carbon fiber products that are lightweight, functional, and aesthetically pleasing.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Hoods
Dodge Challenger Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture