The AiM SOLO 2 GPS Lap Timer is AiM's follow-up to their game changing SOLO. It packs even more features and speed into the most cost-effective and technically packed data component on the market. The original SOLO is recognized around the world as a data tool that every DE student, aspiring racer, or even professional coach could use. The SOLO 2 remains affordable, compact, easy to install, and easy to use.
- Expanded tracks - more than 3,000 tracks around the world are available to sync via GPS with an autolearning mode for new tracks
- Improved predictive lap time thanks to better GPS data
- Programmable RGB color LEDs for visual comparison of lap times
- Improved lap data displayed on the screen
- Wifi connection to PC to download data
- Smartphone connection for data review (currently iPhone only)
- 4gb of memory (up from 16mb)
- Easy installation - Using either the included screw/velcro-on mounting bracket or the optional window suction cup, the SOLO 2 drops in your car in less than a minute.
- Internal battery - The internal battery means no wires are required to get started - power cord and CAN cable use is optional.
- Lap time Display - SOLO 2 displays your best lap, as well as either rolling laptime (running lap), static lap (last completed lap), or Predictive Lap. Predictive Lap is the most valuable tool for improving your driving and gives instantaneous feedback as you are driving a lap on whether you are faster or slower than your best lap.
- LEDs - New color LEDs display real time status. There is no other substitute for this immediate feedback.
- Data Analysis - SOLO 2 records data to be downloaded and analyzed using AiM Race Studio software, one of the easier to use and powerful data software tools on the market. More than lap times, Race Studio shows exactly where you can improve and pick up speed on the track. If the Predictive Lap display is half of the value of a data system, powerful and user-friendly analysis software is the other half, and RS2 fits the description.
- Smartphone review (currently iPhone only) - review and analyze your data from your phone!
- Track Recognition - SOLO 2 includes a list of the world’s main track GPS coordinates. At power up, the internal GPS in the SOLO 2 provides a location and loads the configuration for the track you're driving.
- Performance Measures - SOLO 2 can be used as a measuring tool for your car's performance - a great way to evaluate your most recent upgrade. Industry standard tests include 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, and 0-60 mph, including 60' times and trap speed.
- GPS Antenna - An internal GPS antenna in the SOLO 2 provides precise location and track mapping capability and speed outputs. Additionally, a start/finish line is set so you don't have a trackside beacon to lose or forget at the track.
- AiM SmartyCam connection
- Accelerometer: 3-axis ± 5G & 3 axis gyro & 3 axis magnetometer
- Size: 98x74x30mm
- Weight: 240g, battery included
- Display resolution: 128x64
- Display pages: 8 (configurable)
- Waterproof: IP65
- Internal battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery duration: up to 4 hours with back light,
- up to 6 hours without backlight
- External power: 12 volt magnetic support
- Backlight: 7 RGB colors
- LEDs: 10 RGB colors
- Included memory: 4gb
- Usage temperatures: -20°C/+60°C
- ECU connection: CAN, RS232 or K-line protocol
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture