- Chevy Avalanche V8 5.3L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Avalanche V8 6.0L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Silverado 1500 V8 4.8L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Silverado 1500 V8 5.3L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Silverado 1500 V8 6.0L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Silverado 1500 V8 6.2L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Silverado HD 2500/3500 V8 6.0L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Suburban V8 5.3L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Suburban V8 6.0L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Tahoe V8 4.8L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Tahoe V8 5.3L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Tahoe V8 6.0L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Chevy Tahoe V8 6.2L Gas (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Specs & Features
- Dyno Proven! 11 whp and 23 ft/lb tq gain!
- Outflows the factory intake by 31%
- Pro DRY S Air Filter (Dry) - Part # 51-11752-1
- Pro 5R Filter (Oiled) - Part # 54-11752-1
- CARB Exempt: Some or all of the applications listed are 50-state exempt, please see CARB EO# D-550-13 for details.
- This system includes a Pro DRY S (oil-free) or Pro 5R Filter (oiled) synthetic air filter.
- Increases throttle response
- Direct bolt-on, no modification required
- No tuning required
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tubes
This Stage-2 cold air intake system produces 11 HP and 23 lbs. x ft. of torque and outflows the factory intake by 31%. Enclosed in a durable 18 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a massive 9" base x 8" height filter with a 5 1/2" flange washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract attached to a 3-angle adaptor with a built in mass air flow sensor pad that directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
aFe (advanced FLOW engineering) spends countless hours with each and every vehicle to ensure that their intakes produce the most horsepower possible. Each intake is dyno tested over and over to ensure their design, air filter, and technology creates the best environment for the most power and torque. We love this intake so much, we run it on our own shop cars!
aFe uses their special high-flow conical air filters that allow the most possible air flow without letting in contaminants. Each intake produces a deep and throaty sound and outflows the factory intake by an average of 30%!
aFe Cold Air Intake Features:
- Dyno Proven Horsepower
- Direct Bolt On Installation
- Includes all necessary hardware
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic aFe Power products.
More in this categoryaFe Cold Air Intake
Chevy Avalanche Air Intake Kit
Chevy Avalanche Parts
Chevy Silverado Air Intake Kit
Chevy Silverado Parts
Chevy Suburban Air Intake Kit
Chevy Suburban Parts
Chevy Tahoe Air Intake Kit
Chevy Tahoe Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.