- Subaru WRX (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Subaru WRX STi (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
Specs & Features
- Dyno Proven! 9 whp and 13 ft/lb tq gain!
- Constructed of 1-5/8" into 2-1/2" 16-gauge, brushed finish 304 stainless-steel tubing
- Incorporates a 4-to-1 formed collector
- 3/8" Thick laser-cut flanges
- Retains factory sensors
- Optimized near equal tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- This system produced a max gain of +9 horsepower and +13 lbs. x ft. torque verified by our in-house dyno
- aFe power introduces an all new Twisted Steel Header for the 2004-2019 Subaru WRX STI with H4-2.5L engine. In testing, this header produced a max gain of +9 horsepower and +13 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno. aFe spent countless hours of R&D to develop the perfect balance of pure race-inspired performance. Theses headers are constructed of near equal length mandrel-bent 1-5/8" into 2-1/2" 16-gauge, 304 stainless steel tubing and uses 3/8" thick flanges for strength and to ensure a leak free seal. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this header helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for improved performance and durability. To eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow, a 4-to-1 formed collector and optimized tube lengths are used. This combination helps increase exhaust velocity improving flow, as well as horsepower and torque improving throttle response. This system retains factory mounting locations and requires no modification for a simple, hassle-free installation.
aFe (advanced FLOW engineering) takes their headers seriously! Each set of headers is designed to make the most power and torque possible, while having the best construction and fitment of any header on the market. Each header uses thick flanges and properly welded piping to ensure long life. These headers are designed to retain all your factory sensors.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
aFe products are engineered and manufactured in the USA in beautiful Corona, California.
More in this categoryaFe Twisted Steel Headers
Subaru WRX Headers
Subaru WRX Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.