- Toyota GT 86 2.0L (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, )
- Toyota 86 2.0L (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Subaru BRZ 2.0L (2013, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Scion FR-S 2.0L (2014, 2015, 2016)
Specs & Features
- Dyno Proven! Gain 17.6 HP @ 5770 RPM
- CARB Exempt: No
- Increases throttle response
- Direct bolt on, no modification required
- No tuning required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
AEM Cold Air Intakes are designed to improve horsepower, torque, throttle response and engine sound. AEM Cold Air intakes have a special washable and reuseable air filter that is good for up to 100,000 before it needs to be cleaned. AEM Cold Air Intakes are called "cold air" because they are designed to place the air filter in the coolest part of your engine bay to drawn in the lowest temperature air to create the most amount of power. With amazing build quality and many years of performance experience, we trust AEM intakes to deliver the most dyno proven horsepower.
AEM Cold Air Intake Features:
- Bolt on install
- Direct replacement for factory intake
- Includes all necessary parts and hardware for install
- Includes reuseable oil free air filter
- Dyno tuned and proven during the R&D process
- Each intake specifically designed and built for your application
- Redline360 is an authorized AEM dealer and offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty through AEM
Note: Some AEM air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are 50 state legal.
More in this categoryAEM Cold Air Intake
Scion FR-S Air Intake Kit
Scion FR-S Parts
Subaru BRZ Air Intake Kit
Subaru BRZ Parts
Toyota 86 Air Intake Kit
Toyota 86 Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.